- The pouch is attached securely to the SenSura double-layer adhesive barrier by a strong adhesive coupling system.
- The adhesive coupling is flexible, allowing freedom of movement and making SenSura Flex comfortable and discreet to wear.
- The pouch can be removed separately from the SenSura double-layer barrier, allowing the pouch to be changed more frequently than the adhesive barrier.
SenSura double-layer adhesive, for security and skin care
- Protection layer - protects the skin from stoma output
- Skin care layer - keeps skin healthy by absorbing excess moisture
A comfortable and discreet pouch
- EasiClose™WIDE outlet - makes it faster and easier to empty and clean
- Integrated Velcro® closure that can be easily tucked away: no need to worry about clips or clamps
- Integrated filter - neutralizes odor and avoids the risk of the pouch "ballooning" and causing unnecessary bulges.
Convex light, for stomas that are difficult to manage
SenSura Flex barriers are available in convex light. The oval shape of the convex light barrier is designed to help a stoma that is difficult to manage:for example, a stoma that is flush, retracted, or located in a skin fold. It applies light and directed pressure on the peristomal skin to reduce the risk of leakage by allowing the stoma to protrude. Ask your ostomy nurse for more information about convex light.