Having an abdominal fistula can affect a patient’s quality of life considerably. Fistula patients are often hospitalized or restricted to their home for a long period of time and a lack of movement can cause a feeling of isolation. Managing fistulas is also one of the most challenging situations for healthcare professionals. The Coloplast Fistula and Wound Management System was designed together with nurses to be a simple solution which can manage the fistula, providing patients with a comfortable pouch while saving nurses time.
The Coloplast Fistula and Wound Management System is designed with a flexible adhesive. The pouch conforms to unique abdominal contours and molds to the skin with ease.
Coloplast Fistula and Wound Management System
- Double-layer adhesive - flexible and long lasting, and protects the skin from drainage
- Tracing guide - designed to increase accuracy in cutting fistula or wound pattern
- Removable lid - flexible and easy to apply and remove, allowing nurses access to dress wounds
Bed drainage bag
- Holds up to 2000ml
- Long tubing allows nurses to find the right length for bed drainage
- Can be easily cut
- Easy to apply and remove, allowing nurses to dress wounds
- Available in mini, midi and maxi sizes
- Drain port can be easily applied to the lid to allow for catheter insertion
- See instructions for use on correct way to apply the drain port