Coloplast offers pediatric pouches in many different styles and sizes to accommodate the different stages in a child’s life.
Assura pediatric 2-piece features a mechanical coupling for extra reassurance
- The pouch is attached securely to the barrier by a mechanical coupling system. An audible ‘click’ confirms that the pouch is locked securely to the barrier.
- Before the pouch is locked into position, it can be rotated into the desired position to accommodate your body's position (standing, lying down, emptying) without having to remove the pouch from the barrier. The mechanical coupling can also be repositioned to enable easy handling whether you're left- or right-handed.
- The pouch can be removed separately from the spiral adhesive barrier, allowing the pouch to be changed more frequently than the adhesive barrier.
Smaller pouch sizes provide a pediatric-friendly, transparent pouching solution, and fit with Assura pediatric baseplates.
Spiral adhesive, for security and skin-friendliness
The Assura spiral adhesive is a combination of materials designed for security and protection in a spiral structure, for:
- Secure adherence to the skin
- Absorption of moisture from the skin - providing skin-friendliness and protection from irritation
A comfortable and discreet pouch
Assura pediatric 2-piece urostomy has a range of features designed to offer comfort and discretion:
- Secure and easy-to-use outlet - soft plastic outlet is easy to handle, and design of the pouch ensures there is no residual urine left in the pouch after emptying.
- Anti-reflux valve - prevents the urine from washing over the stoma, reducing the risk of urinary infections.