Coloplast offers pediatric pouches in many different styles and sizes to accommodate the different stages in a child’s life.
Assura pediatric 2-piece features a mechanical coupling for extra reassurance
- The pouch is attached securely to the barrier by a mechanical coupling system. An audible ‘click’ confirms that the pouch is locked securely to the barrier.
- Before the pouch is locked into position, it can be rotated into the desired position to accommodate your body's position (standing, lying down, emptying) without having to remove the pouch from the barrier. The mechanical coupling can also be repositioned to enable easy handling whether you're left- or right-handed.
- The pouch can be removed separately from the spiral adhesive barrier, allowing the pouch to be changed more frequently than the adhesive barrier.
Small pouch size provides a pediatric-friendly pouching solution which is available with opaque backing. The pouch can be worn with an Assura 2-piece pediatric barrier or with any "green" SenSura Click or Assura barrier..
Spiral adhesive, for security and skin-friendliness
- Secure adherence to the skin
- Absorption of moisture from the skin - providing skin-friendliness and protection from irritation
A comfortable and discreet pouch
- Efficient filter - the integrated multi-layer filter neutralizes odor and avoids the risk of the pouch "ballooning," causing unnecessary bulges.
- Soft backing fabric - the side of the pouch that is in contact with the skin features a lining made of soft material, allowing the skin to breathe and dries quickly after a shower or a dip in the pool.
- Odor-proof film - pouch is made of a material that is odor-proof.